The United Arab Emirates is offering enormous amount of business opportunities for various international brands and companies, which can use the country’s amazing free zones to not only further expand their reach globally but also create a base on a land which is filled with opportunities at the local level. In the wake of the upcoming mega event of the World Expo 2020, which is to be held in Dubai, the investors and business owners are setting their eyes on the amazing state with plans to be part of the mega activities in the region. As there are many free zones already set up across the UAE, no one can argue on the significance of the Dubai South or the Dubai World central. Continue reading if you’re looking for information about the Dubai South business setup.
There are many aspects which stand out the Dubai South Free Zone from other free zones in the country or in the region. This is not only a business place but it is also slated to become an aviation hub in the entire region. The authorities are already working days and nights to build the world’s largest airport “Al Maktoum International Airport” in Dubai South. If that is not all, the iconic most-anticipated mega event of World Expo 2020 is also going to take place in Dubai South. It is located right next to Jebel Ali Free Zone which allows the companies in the Dubai South to use the JAFZA’s sea route for imports and exports.
The Dubai South provides companies with an entire range of free zone benefits such as:
- You can keep an absolute ownership of your company at DWC.
- Tax free operations guaranteed.
- You are free to repatriate 100 percent of capital and profits
- You will never have to pay any taxes on imports and exports
- DWC offers flexible lease conditions
- You need minimum documentation to establish your company in DWC
- You don’t have to present any proof of share capital
- You’re not restricted to one currency to trade in DWC. You can do your business in whatever currency you want.
- DWC offers services at the most competitive rates.
- You’re allowed to make use of the state-of-the-art facilities available at Dubai South
- Who can forget a direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum International Airport?
- If you don’t want to set up a permanent office space, you can always avail the flexi-desk or flexi-office option.
Click here to find out more on how you can set up your company and business at the Dubai South.